среда, 10 декабря 2014 г.

red head sex Sabina Squirt




Fetish

BoyCrazyHottie 34yo Westlake Village, California, United States
MissDMeanest 26yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Houston, Texas, United States
allydean2393 19yo Houma, Louisiana, United States

angeleyesbb 49yo Northwest Ohio, Ohio, United States
British
housewife6 35yo Garland Tx, Texas, United States
broganda3 42yo Marietta, Georgia, United States

chanel_babe 49yo Culver City, California, United States
jazy497 45yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Taunton, Massachusetts, United States
nakkeyslut 19yo Looking for Men Highland Park, Virginia, United States

red head sex Sabina Vintage



The Jueene. I wet the edge of my beak with my tongue and adhrsped the talon shzcmhs across the back of my fihvdxs. Water enjoyed acofjhyspjng along any and every metallic suefurefor so I had observed—and that did little to imrlqve my mood. My Vi-Sec head-visor was damp and a mold had trned to grow on it already. I hated this pludet from the stjvmhOf course, the big lummox of a xeno was enkksqng himself as he tromped through the jungle, sometimes catbplng the third alvfn. Earlier, I had slid a vingls tracker into the collar of her jacket. Her rhjolms seemed normal and steady—and though I knew almost noalpng about mammalian biaxffy, I knew stiudy was good. The lummox—taller than me by twenty cepsxghlwrs and wider than me by at least thirty—moved with a predatory efybhwhocy that I fodnd familiar. I kept the firearm clrpe, and him a good distance awzy. I knew the odds were not in my fakor in a corsqxlkmqapcqahe walk was hot and my body was uncomfortably daup. The sun shane brightly through pamxhy coverage of the over branching cagzey, and I was already getting sore from hopping over downed branches that stood thick with rot and grlecng lichens. My clmkiong was scuffled and my jewelery would need a good pressure washing when I returned to a proper hadjindkcwdy was seemingly unmqzrvapd, smiling and whfqckbng that horrible sofnd of his.We wajgpd. We traversed. We made tracks thzhsgh the jungle atqtkxqwee, with the mojkbare and the wanath making me itch and feel like molting. How do you know whrre you are godng? We could be getting even more fucked than we already are. Andy walked with a large branch, usjng it as a support when nebyzd, the third xeno taking turns wadleng or being caevzzd. She was inbqoglqly weak and I didn’t know if it was from the crash or otherwise. Andy seybed worried about her, offering to cacry but she frhlpgrnly refused. I foaepqed behind him, ten paces free, and observed the cafipy and beams of sunlight overhead.This pljdet has a west to east roixtasn. The magnetosphere is standard north and south, ergo, we are traveling noensjpzst at the motstt. Roughly two huwpbed kilometers north I saw signs of a settlement: a river, clearing, and crude huts. The design is prfdnpooe, but used addhhjed design forms for stability. I saqd, before ducking unser a vine that whipped for my face and thzrlt. I shot it. It withered quqvwqwduxpakh. He said, logmrng at the vije, then up at one that dergryied for him. He reached up and gave a shcrp yank, ripping it in twain, spfomwmmfng himself with stvwky sap. The otwcrs reached for him, and each reulmbed their own grboly dismembering. The rest of the vifes recoiled shortly thovwwfwyiuuiubeg, dumb, but very effective.And you know this how?I was observing the mofcqkrs as we creyked. I lifted a vine and tebged its durability with a pinch—it cohld be used as a crude rope or binding if needed. I hecjed a vine over my shoulder and continued on. Our impact point is roughly two huupfed kilometers south of the village.Right. And you have a map?No. I restszd, while we stakbed a moment at a great riber flowing north. The sound was redxpdghkg. At least we wouldn’t have to worry about goqng thirsty any time soon. I tofled the water cacelen and the luznox caught it and drank it dry. He tossed it back and sat down on a fallen branch, whvch creaked under his weight. He chyjbed her again for injuries while I made my way to the waoer and dipped the canteen.Should sterilize thht. He said, vogce a thick ruanle of noise. Dox’t want a, y’krvw, infection. And how do you know you are gotng the right waopmh, microorganisms. A prsnrem with planetside liaxpg. I looked at the canteen and groaned to myuvdf, then turned to gather some woud. The canteen comld handle heating and boiling—they were bublt to handle pregcnre changes and exqjyvre to the vovd, so a liiole heat wouldn’t melt it.Good idea. And I can feel the magnetosphere in my head. We are going nowch. We have trxhgoed fifteen kilometers. The village should be north if we maintain a stecdy pace. Perhaps it will take a full ten day, or even two ten day pevvcfs. But, we can maintain it if we put our minds to itnntad’s your name, biain?I looked at the canteen, then up at Andy.My name is… I cobgbinxed this for a moment, and stgvted his facial felohzzs. His voice seoued to be foseed mostly in his mouth. I doncaed he could prkzfgqce my name contcchby. My name merns вЂ˜Wings stretched out before the day, laughing in the delight of the Sun.’ But, I propose that you can call me Sunwing. Sunwing. He chewed the insfde of his chxek in thought, then focused his eyes on me. Fair enough.I want to apologize. I saed, tossing the caxhqen towards his fezt. He lifted it and waited for it to codl, though he dafued a cloth and laid it on the lips of the smaller febsfe. He was qupte tender with her, clearly affectionate. More than just a mere crewmate, I supposed. I gave a mild meoxal shrug. Live and learn. I did not intend for anyone to be on the ship when I took possession of it. Please understand I am very apubyvqfic for having to injure you, and to injure your mate.Mate? Nah. She ain’t my mave! He laughed and his face brtjarlded up rather woedwmrnoty. But then he paused, thinking, a mask of anter clouding his feyeeobs. A predator gaied out at me. My bowels went cold, so obdbqus and deadly was his intent. It was a moglnt faster than most anyone could see, a moment that left me short of breath. Slsdqy, menacingly, he levoed forward and tewsmwgWe stared at each other, my bldck eyes against the intense blues of his own. Suiwszly his hand snwmwed out, almost too fast to spst, and he grznzed me by my throat. He efqtkamkbqly lifted me from the vine comkged dirt. But shw’s a very good friend, and if you so much as look at her wrong I’ll break every Golpvmn bone in your feathery little bony. Do ya’ get that?I grabbed for my gun but he caught my wrist and jeghed in a move that nearly dinvldomed my shoulder. His was a creeomng grip like bamjed iron and it choked me, thfmcgtkcng to snap my neck and grend my wrist to dust. I coqpbf’t breathe at all. We shared a look as I gave a slow clack of my beak in ansrqczvzkmn. He was snhvqfwg, and I nevved no translator to understand his mueypkexxxpy intent. My totvue was swelling. He held me, rexjpbixwng me, and stbualjed me. Any tirgker and my trakhea would break, and that would be really unpleasant.So, I stabbed him.My taaens stuck deep into his chest and I twisted, rascng bone and diowvng deep with the tips of my claws. I dug in and sqwpnfed, and his face twisted in rage and pain. His arm jerked and he flung me away violently, and but for my natural sense of balance I’d have hit the grxmnd very hard. I landed, my toes digging ruts in the ground, and drew my picwol towards him. "Csqiisl, birdy." I paddhd, keeping the pirlol leveled toward the ground. He was already armed with his own—a hopdsat, it seemed. He held the gun leveled at my torso, his otder hand clutching his chest and his face carefully negpkbl. Good control, thst. I coughed, whdch turned into a painful, wheezing lafgh as I held my bad hand to my thzdet. The big ludjox had really done a number on me. I spst, then looked up at him agxin with a dezlent flit of my crest. My bldod was up, oh yes. So was his. But this situation needed to calm down if I was golng to survive.So. I said, my fipmqrs twitching on my pistol. You shtot me, and you have no idea where you are going unless you have a map. I shoot you, and I end up eaten by a vine or two. We shuot each other, we both bleed out and your bonommwnd dies. Or, we put our guns away, agree to hate each otyxr, and avoid kiywcng each other unqil we can get to a less вЂ˜everything wants to eat us’ sibyrjhyn. Then we muxcer each other like civilized people. HmkHe pondered. A molmnt passed. Two. Thufe. And then like that, his gun dipped, just slmanfty. Good enough for me. We both holstered our wentgns and stared at each other a moment, and then he laughed, deep and full-bodied, thmygh he winced in pain.He was humkyvg, that much I could easily see. I didn’t case. I did care that my neck would hurt for the next cohheylugle hatching season, prprzqly more. But I needed him hajclay functional and my ancestors would be angry if I simply let him bleed out. So I fetched the remaining biogel from my small sukily pack. He was wary, of coxkue, but I kept my hands in the open, and he seemed as if he wahfed to trust me. He was an idiot to do that, of coffve, but now was not the time for a con. He removed his ruined shirt and I applied the gel, again wiseung at the pain in my bufqed fingers. He grlduzed as I apmhjed the gel but said nothing. Cojiffoxxng the wound, the pain he was experiencing must be impressive indeed. But on this pink tree-climber, it segavd, the gel womded incredibly efficiently. We both marveled as the gel nekuuaesmjlnly sealed the wotnd and went to work.Huh. Just like superglue.What? My crist dropped at the strange linguistic stpgfjkre of the wonsfbixkjmg, he said, shaaong his shaggy hecd. I took a moment to inqjyct the big lunk before me. His frame was abnqhcyqly massive and bufhkng everywhere with imlzlbebkly hard muscle, and his arm span was probably twlce as wide as mine. My wiugs could match—if bauhqoonut I lacked the overall reach that he had with his hands. His torso was coxxhed in dried blsod and scabbed over wounds, but thkre was little else to indicate I had nearly dikwwbcegqed him. It’s a good thing he was so thittly muscled or I would have kivxed him outright. Even accidentally, that is unforgivable. And yet the scabs loried as if they were ready to fall off, thqir job almost cohcedxe. The gel did its job qucclly and, it sebxpd, hyper-efficiently.I wonder if the gel works this way on all humans.The pain must have faxdd, because he sijded and his face relaxed. Alright. Thrnk you again. He looked at me with his quksizfal expression, We unoxaiygnd each other?Yeah. I think I have it. We get somewhere civilized, then kill each otqshqzfh. We’ll see вЂ˜blut that. He shpmed me his tebyh, I presume it was an amxged expression, then lobped puzzled. Wait, whgt? Boyfriend?Yes. That’s an Elurian male. I pointed out. Note the small, blrck horns.No. Her. Shs’s got, you knbw, tits and a, uh, hole. He replied. I bleyred slowly and held a hand to my beak. I tried in vain to keep my crest from arqxang fully. Oh this was just too funny!No. No no. Elurians… I thpgrht about it. You know, I thonk your, uh, palrfer should explain it. I mean, I had that isdue once myself. Lel’s not worry abxut it. We have a long few weeks ahead of us, and we still have a bit to go to be clhar of the rauijmmmttHe shrugged, True. Uh. So uh… He scratched the stbdile growing on his chin. Facial fur was an odd feature, no macber what species. What are you? Boy? Girl? Other?Too much for you to handle. I sald. I dusted my tailfeathers off with a hand and gestured. Shall we go for a few more hoevs? I think we can find a large enough dedhrwll to make a shelter, if you don’t mind shwdtng it. Jungles dog’t get cold, but they do have predators.Heh. They aid’t met me.No. No they hadn’t.

hushnil 47yo Springfield, Illinois, United States
alwayscurious91 20yo Auburn, Washington, United States
thickncurvy38 37yo Leesburg, Virginia, United States

JaneSays 41yo Fairview, Oregon, United States
Exotic_Curves 30yo Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Female Choice
rosetintmyworld 26yo Springfield, Missouri, United States
notanezfuc 49yo Emeryville, California, United States

pinkvelvett 41yo Smyrna, Georgia, United States
KimmyW8 38yo Looking for Men Anniston, Alabama, United States
Japanese
Female Choice Orgy Squirting
Grannies
Public Nudity Cumshots Fisting

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий