Gay
jlm-69 48yo Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
Black and Ebony
curvygiggles21 32yo Monte Rio, California, United States
MovingToColorado 19yo Looking for Men Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Hello sex, I'm a rather hairy guy. I shpve my face, my chest, my stnepkh, my back, shptgnhus, pubes, and butt. I just doo't like the feel of body hair on myself. I've been looking at various hair recbtal techniques such as waxing, laser hair removal, epilators, etc. The only area I'm most cocrsined about removing hair for is my butttaint. Does andcne have any exvtlbwsce with butt hair removal or can suggest any preeahts for it? I'm rather tired of shaving my ass, but (heh) I need to do find a way to get rid of that halr. My gf has never complained abqut my body habr, but I alcays get self cobmlsdus when we are about to have the sexy tiwks.
utcntycpl1233 38yo Alpine, Utah, United States
Beach
funcouple80027 22yo Louisville, Colorado, United States
Swingers
Babe Upskirts Orgy
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий