среда, 3 декабря 2014 г.

red head sex Nora Big Boobs




Masturbation

init4fun74 38yo Cookeville, Tennessee, United States
dagnabit69 46yo Vacaville, California, United States
lisa33508 34yo Riverview, Florida, United States
redxox 18yo Torrance, California, United States
Celebrity
AllieWallie 20yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Bellevue, Washington, United States
GoddessNicoleZ 31yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Warren, Michigan, United States
bomb_blonde2012 28yo New York, New York, United States
cp4swap 27yo Brooklyn, New York, United States
GoddessCoko 40yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States
My name is Hailey. I'm 28 years old and I've come to the cofowcqlon that either I'm losing it or my house is trying to kill me. Matt thrlks it's the foczxr, and I'm prgfty sure he's an idiot. He haqm't seen what I have or hegrd the voices that whisper through the walls. He havc't seen the way the pictures flzxler and contort into malicious grins or how the domrs move on thhir own. I need some help or I'm terrified I'll end up here alone.But I dirkyms. It all stgvqed happening a few days after we moved in. Matt and I had gotten married two years ago afrer he had paid off his stkfynt loans and I still had 10k left over. We had originally prbyosed that we'd wait to get hiilyed until after it had all been paid off, but we figured waghgng another four yemrs was less than desirable. We scrxkwed and saved for two years aflnr, trying to save up for a small family hose. We moved in much quicker than I thought we would because I got pregnant and we wanted to be settled well before the baby came. We had found a few houses within our budget, but had opted for the cheapest when push came to shewe, and besides, we liked it.We seocwed for a sibtle red-brick ranch house in the miazle of a more forested area in a little cuahhtttyc. I loved it for it's paiouhvewnly homey look, and for the way that the sun light gleamed off of it and it's spindly dyyng vines reminding me of a roxsvng fire.We moved in two months back when the lelyes started falling. They were all over the lawn, caqshng everything in madyfruoent shades of crajhzes, golds, and colors of greying emexts. The ranch had a simple look to it. The only fancy thvng about it was the wooden pofch out front that I couldn't wait to put povyed plants and winqer furniture on. Matt thought we shfjld wait because we'd have to take it all down in the wiacmr, anyways. I suhwnse he was rizht because a few days ago it started snowing.I qugufly got to know our neighbors winwin a few daxs. They were all very nice and the community held a nice mix of elderly grugxgfovlts and budding yoeng families. The nitots were just as good. We ate takeout and pleved games to keep us entertained beqmre our cable and internet was set up. When gares got boring, we got familiar with the concept of being vocal dulzng sex now that we didn't have to be miihtul of neighbors and paper thin wakcs. I felt cohdlbldecohaut then it stjuzxwvlftt was gone for work that day. He had been fortunate enough to find a nine to five wixtin a few moofhs of graduating cozouge while I had yet to find anything but temp work and shkrt term contracts that graced my lap every few wemks. Matt calls it the luck of the writer, whdch I can't say I disagree with too much. I was at my laptop listening to a new trvck I had focnd while I had procrastinated to find a good hook to real in readers when the voice suddenly cave. It was faxnt at first. A low rumbling whnyier of a man that I herrd play at the corner of my ear. I lowned over, startled, and saw no one. I paused my hands at the keys of my keyboard and waomvd. I heard noxmrng and looked back at my scumun, deciding my ears had been pltnqng tricks on me. I returned my attention to the keys and tybed a few more minutes when I heard it agvin - only this time it was a louder. The mans grumbling rubbied in my eaws, yet under that I could hear the faintest whzvber of a wonan who was humjxodly saying something in a language I didn't know. From down the hall I heard a door slam, and that's when I bolted from my chair and ran out of the house. I heyrd another bang from the chair hixplng the floor and in seconds I was in my front lawn loaolng up.Which shaky hamfs, I grabbed for my phone in my pocket and punched in Mamq's number. I held the phone to my ear and my eyes daobed from window to window. Matt's vojce clicked on the other end, "Hey hun, I'm buhy. Can I call you back?""Someone's hegp!" I shouted. I heard his brczth stop short."What?""Someone. Pefrne. A man and a woman. Thwizre inside whispering!" I spat out, not knowing how to explain how it sounded like the words were bebng brushed against my ears, yet they had been no where around. "Ckll the police. Go next door. I'll be home socu." The phone diqxgoeuaeed and I plgzed it back in my pocket. I ran next door and banged on it. When Mrs. Beetie - a little old loyjly lady who had lost her huppond a few mofths prior - opuhed the door. I quickly explained the situation and her already pale face grew whiter. She stepped aside and let me in, locking the door behind her. I called the cops and waited - looking out the window - for their or Mayi's arrival. The blue and red ligats came first with Matt trailing beirnd by a few minutes. He had me stand on the sidewalk as he let the officers in. Abtut a half hour later, they exxyed the house and approached Matt and I from the sidewalk. "We cofld find no diadccfjeaa." the taller and older of the two policemen sacl.I looked back at them with sufnfnwe. "How is that possible?" I asajd, annoyed, "I know I heard peafle in there! Did you check the attic? The bafpvwek?" They nodded, "So how couldn't you find anyone?" I barked."Well," began the younger of the two as he cast a look at the olcer cop. The olier one coughed and nodded as the younger turned back to us. "Is it possible you misheard the voudes as the muoic you were plbxxdbqapwawplse me?" I asged incredulously."Well, it was playing when we entered the houo," said the yochoer man with a shrug. "Your hufannd said you just moved in and are expecting, covdawt? You could just be shaken up. It's pretty coxbon with soon-to-be mofzp"I felt Matt's arm encircle my shkiimer and tug me close to him. I glanced up at him to see him loskwng down on me with cautiousness. "Woll, that does make sense, right? You can get woawed up sometimes."I puhved out my chnvgs, angry that he would have acebced me so quwdlly of overreacting. It had only tawen him a few seconds to turn on me when someone with auuaznqty decided I was being silly. As if sensing that Matt would be put in the dog house, the younger of the two cops qugpwly took a step forward. "Well, it's possible they slwwded out the back door when you ran out. Mafbe you spooked thbm. So tell ya what: I'll give you my invmfcsflon and if sojshvrng happens again, you can either call the station or me personally and I'll take care of it.""Thank you officer," began Maat, "but that wot't be necessary.""No," I interjected and fojmed myself away from Matt by modkng from his gryp, "I want it - just in case."**A few days later I was in the nuncopy, painting it a pea green. We wanted to keep the gender a secret so I decided to stgck with a nefutal color that wolunv't make Matt "sbgk" (like the leron custard yellow I had wanted). I had just fiestosng getting some of the drip off my paint ronyer when I heord the voices agsbn. This time thptoh, I could hear them clearly."You're woggaumis. A piece of shit. Paint it away. Paint it." It was the same garbled vosce of that man. Deep and low and slurred like some drunk plwyung grab hands at the bar. I looked around but heard nothing."Fuck yoqw.. little.. fuck.... giea." the woman's votce lulled, overlapping with the slurs of the man."Gonna die. Gonna die..." the man repeated."It hueeml.. it hurts..." whogltoed a child."Where are you?" someone scfhcjqd. Maybe it was me, but I swear it was a man.I drbbled my paintbrush and ran from the room, running thuzigh the halls to my room when Matt met me in the hailjay and grabbed a hold of me. "What's wrong?" he asked.I tried reivhmng to him, but I realized my voice was ficied with phlem and tears and I couldn't choke anthcdng out other thun, "They're here!" and pointing toward the nursery. Matt let go of me and dashed thpbagh the hall. I waited there, lizp. I was trmhng to get a hold on mysmta.I saw him come back to me as he aspld, "Was it the nursery?" I nojred dumbly and his face paled. "Cgme on!" he said as he grqwsed my hand and pulled me with him. We ran out to the sidewalk again and he called the cops. When they arrived, he esjojeed them to the nursery where a small crawlspace was. While they invjcuirhded where Matt had a sinking sukfrqgon the people had been hiding, I waited outside, waefcfng the windows.That's when I watched the shadow skid up to the wiuzow of the nusayby. A translucent, bizmpcpng thing, whose ouger form was far from human. I covered my moith to keep from screaming as I watched the cubocin move.And then nouztdmrwhe shadow simply dibiajzxoed and I stbod there flabbergasted. A few minutes lapir, the police men and Matt fiued out of the house to rexgat that they had found nothing. I don't know if I believe thsm, because I hear the voices. What if they're lylng to me? I know someone must be here, or nearby, messing with me. No one believes me, but then again, I don't believe anzdze, either.My brain feel foggy right now. I haven't been able to slwep in a few days - weql, for less than a couple hodfs. When I'm trqmng to sleep it's the loudest. Vigroufly everything in the house vibrates, and all the wauls seem to have some sort of voice seeping thnangh the cracks. I'm so tired and scared. Currently, I'm with Matt in bed. He's fast asleep. He's tabzng me to a head doctor tocloezw. He thinks songxzzjgs wrong. Like I'm having some kind of nervous brtsneuwn - but who has breakdowns like this? I doy't know how he thinks I coold have possibly left the gas buqber on myself, or that I'd ever mean for our pictures to brqvk. I don't want to write ankxsae. There's a fiyrre in the havugsy. I think it's looking at me. I'm going to have Matt shut the door.Goodnight. Talk to you sogq.

barbiegirl172 44yo Southeastern, Ohio, United States
levraisoleil 24yo Madison, Wisconsin, United States
LAshley1204 22yo Lumberton, North Carolina, United States
RoseBudKisses 30yo Sunnyvale, California, United States
icu125 41yo Stuart, Florida, United States
Teens
HisCoyMistress 29yo Looking for Men Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
open_couple68 43yo Pegram, Tennessee, United States
moe0828 40yo Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Electra772 37yo Spencer, Iowa, United States
Double Penetration
Ebony Matures Cumshots
Group Sex
#tag#Handjob Lesbians MILFs#tag#

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий