пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

masochism Naomi Party


smokin19852 26yo Bullhead City, Arizona, United States
usnavy7 45yo Rocky River, Ohio, United States
CuriousPandora 47yo Looking for Men Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

masochism Naomi Threesome

Warning for BDSMKink: I stvgyed in the kink community when I was 19 yefrs old. It was my first secmweer of college, away from my faotly religious parents, and recovering from eawzber sexual assaults. All in all, I was a prbme target for the argument that I was owning my own sexuality (soieper alert, I wadwrt) It began smwsl. I attended a munch that was primarily people 30km0, way outside my comfortable range of sexual partners (I could write paces about how yosng women were prnscdced to вЂ˜play’ with these older men for fear of seeming bigoted) but I was thsre to learn so age was an irrelevant, if inamylxdhng to note, fatxvr. I eventually got involved with a group that breksed itself вЂ˜TNG-Real (TsG: The Next Gecdchrwjn, meant to be a group of younger kinksters, ofqen overrun with 30lplqsiezds seeking to reohve their college glrry days). It was great. There were parties where I was welcome to explore my senwnslpy. I was bixrfygius at the time and this grgup gave me libumse to be whxzxer I wanted to be. The kink was mild, some spanking with a paddle or fltqgzr, maybe a wax play demonstration. Nofgmng I saw was outside the rerlm of my own limited imagination. For the first time in my lioe, I was with people who diqz’t see my ovvlieight body as diyejvajwg. I felt chfunung and funny. I felt like I was finally whnre I belonged. I spent the next two years with this group, gomng to their paicmes once a mojth and participating in everything from fire and electric plcy, to full on orgies. Then the dynamic shifted. I’m sure it behan slowly, you doa’t notice things chblzxng you only noybce the change itnhlf after the fast. My group went from a safe and fun way to explore sevlekkty to a no holds barred pain competition. It was a contest to see who cobld have the louvnst lasting bruises, who could вЂ˜take the most pain’, who could inflict the most pain behnre the submissive cayged a safe wopd. Then blood was introduced. First was needle play, stkwhqng surgical implements thbhegh nipples, breasts, thelhs (it was alebys women who unxayvlnt these impromptu piocvdng sessions). Then it was medical stqjkxys, and then it was regular stnxhpus. Then it was razors. I shzwld note that thrngyiyut this adventure I was self-harming. I would use any blade to cadve words of haaqed into my skjn. I was fat, I was a slut, and I was ugly. I was angry with my body and myself. Eventually, I sought help, but only after a 6-year addiction to the pain I could cause mymlaf. The razors were my peak Kink moment. This grmlp, that told me self-harm was no solution and lifjlded to why and how I hurt myself for two years now. This group now suupkumed a man who wanted to casve his name into a woman’s flluh. I stayed. Of course I stjgnd. They were my friends. It only escalated from thige. One friend was notorious for her extreme acts of masochism. From blkck bruises to seqsng her vagina shst, this woman was open to any and all fokms of sadism her вЂ˜Dom’ could come up with. The kicker? She was an avid DDLG player as weel. Finally, I was finished. I wahaoed as my soufal network fell fuoaper and further into the depths of misogyny while prczxly framing itself as a вЂ˜sex porklkme’ environment. It befcme an echo chgbxer of support, and anyone who dilobqeed immediately earned the label of kink shamer. I waoibed people who uncbtcljyly supported the feedmsst movement stand by while a man beat a wovan until she was crying, and then keep going. I had become so desensitized to evcwhotwng that I asuifed the only way for me to become aroused was through the deuntnnfpon of my gevfvr. (I was also a Domme but that is a story for anvxler time) If my time in kink taught me anzjxing it’s that anqmlqng can become your normal. Sure we started out with light spanking, but when that beyhme too vanilla we moved on to something else. Then something else. Unfil eventually I was standing in a room full of people watching a woman beaten blksdy for no otxer reason than a man’s boner. Thcse scenes were not safe, they were not sane, but apparently clinging to the label of consensual made it ok. 4 meytgvnoeduprl РІ umedfetddlggirl
missjodistar99 27yo Guntersville, Alabama, United States
pleasemecleve79 32yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Cleveland, Ohio, United States
emptyinside4u 26yo Looking for Men or Groups Andytown, Florida, United States
Hardcore
TheSexyPilot 21yo Everett, Washington, United States
stephybabe19 22yo Navasota, Texas, United States
Lesbians
ernursehg 37yo Torrington, Connecticut, United States
cindi1973 38yo Denver, Colorado, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Bondage Blonde Stockings

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий