понедельник, 5 февраля 2018 г.

What's Something You've Always Wondered But Can't Be Bothered To Look Up?

88sensuous88 31yo Looking for Men Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

What's Something You've Always Wondered But Can't Be Bothered To Look Up?


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
naughtygurrrl 33yo New York, New York, United States

Why do no one’s farts smell the same?

I think it's safe to say that there are a lot of things happening on our planet that we don't entirely understand.

I think it's safe to say that there are a lot of things happening on our planet that we don't entirely understand.

NBC

Like, the other day, I was wondering where the hell all the flies go in the winter.

Like, the other day, I was wondering where the hell all the flies go in the winter.

I probably could have Googled the answer, but who's got the time?

Warner Bros. Pictures

Or, how do payWave and contactless card payments work?

Or, how do payWave and contactless card payments work?

Visa

And the age old question: What makes the sky blue?

And the age old question: What makes the sky blue?

PopSugar

more on Geo altCom
lilsexybrit 28yo Jacksonville, Florida, United States

Sassy212 43yo Looking for Men Boca Raton, Florida, United States

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий