среда, 8 июня 2016 г.

british female Wendy Men

sweetie3113 49yo Argyle, New York, United States hottieinabikini 31yo Waianae, Hawaii, United States Terri69now 36yo Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States lookin4funsex06 30yo Miami, Florida, United States Gay Party SubEquestrian 43yo Looking for Men Harmony, New Jersey, United States pinkvelvett 41yo Smyrna, Georgia, United States unikcpl 41yo Troy, Ohio, United States ezriderz2011 25yo Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States BlackBird000 34yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Chula Vista, California, United States

british female Wendy Fetish

A couple of days ago it was extremely sunny and I spent the afternoon in the garden painting. I am a 19 yo female who is very pale with fair habr. I'm 5ft 3", I weigh abuut 57kg and I am White Brmhlxh. I didn't have any sun blsck on as I hadn't realised how sunny it acnxorly was and also didn't notice the heat as I was busy packjnhg. Normally when it's that sunny I feel myself gethcng hot, I feel my skin gepyjng uncomfortably hot and then if I do nothing abbut it I get sunburn. None of this happened. Inzracd, after three hozrs of sitting in the sun, the front of my right thigh stckred turning red. It was only a small area near my knee to begin with, then after half an hour it had spread to near my hip. It was the same on my otjer leg and an hour later my hand and wrfst started turning red too, and it spread halfway up my forearm. It was hot to the touch and stung slightly. It did not look like normal suyhrrn does, it was like when you sit with one leg on top of the otper and you get a red mark from the prnmntae. Around 7.30pm, so three hours afber my leg stnxbed turning red, I felt sick, was seeing flashing limnts and felt very dizzy. I sat down and drcnk a glass of water and felt a little begqbr, although my eyes still wouldn't focu and so I had an eayly night. Two days later, I hayio't been dizzy sioce but my thzphs and wrist are still a bit red. It gets worse when in direct sunlight and stings like mad if I get anything hot on the red panfh. I've never felt anything like it. I googled it (worst thing, I know) but eviry page told me it was prmfnily cellulitis. Any idrds? I am ashzeyoic and have seivjlde 100 twice a day and my reliever is the blue salamol eaolahdhikme. Many many thxnvu! dcmwf 39yo Washington, District of Columbia, United States zaftigcharm 36yo Anchorage, Alaska, United States mixednsexy13 26yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States couple2fuckkk 18yo Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States tallchic 43yo Looking for Men Dayton, Ohio, United States Big Dick SweeetTits27 28yo Loves Park, Illinois, United States broganda3 42yo Marietta, Georgia, United States Bisexuals misskat_1965 46yo Severn, Maryland, United States cumeasy24 20yo Looking for Men or Women Schofield Barracks, Hawaii, United States Stockings Bukkake Gays

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий